It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we get 5 years of Messi, sounds okay.

When I watch Federer play, it is hard to believe he will be 40 next year.

Take Djoko and Nadal out of the equation, he still has an 80 per cent chance of winning any grand slam.

The first time I watched Federer play live, it was like he was playing a different game to everyone else.

I'm sorry, even though I won't allow myself to get carried away, are we seriously suggesting that Jamie fucking Vardy is the golden boot benchmark for which Messi must strive for?

I'd wager if Messi had been in our team this year, we would be celebrating a couple more trophies this season.

We would most certainly be in a Champions League semi final today.

How unlikely is it for Bayern players to sign for Man City? I mean if we were willing to pay...

Both Alaba and Thiago end their contracts next year, they should both be priorities for us.

Also, on a slightly different note, Donnarumma also ends contract next year. I know his agent is Mino Raiola, but I wouldn't mind having him and Ederson on the squad, to keep each other on their toes.

Kimmich and Mbappé would be amazing signings for this squad as well, but I don't think we will be able to sign any of them...

I think it's time for us to part with Bravo, Otamendi, Fernandinho and Gundogan.
How many teams do you support ?

How many teams do you support ?

My team is Sporting CP, in Portugal!
But I do support one team in each of the main leagues (Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and Bundesliga).

I agree, there is no chance we are signing a new RB. It doesn’t mean we don’t need one. We will make do with Walker because there’s other more pressing needs and we can’t replace everyone.

We need to play Walker right back, and RB only. No asking him to be a wing back.

He looked lost last night with not having an out ball ahead of him yesterday.

He was colossal against Madrid and a shadow because of the tactics last night.

It is actually Messi mate. I was told something couple months back about an approach from his side, some whispers in Abu Dhabi.

Just didn't say anything apart from on PMs.

I mean, it's Messi FFS and heard it all before, so didn't want to put much faith in it.
Come on now,i know we need lifting but messi is never leaving barca,he does this shit to get paid more and more power over there

Messi signs he pays for himself

Sponsorship, kit sales go through the roof

Global exposure is magnified

We would be on the back of every paper not just in the uk but everywhere

Rags, Dippers, Spanish and German top clubs all in the fucking shade

Oh and he’s still not a bad player is he

When I watch Federer play, it is hard to believe he will be 40 next year.

Take Djoko and Nadal out of the equation, he still has an 80 per cent chance of winning any grand slam.

The first time I watched Federer play live, it was like he was playing a different game to everyone else.

I'm sorry, even though I won't allow myself to get carried away, are we seriously suggesting that Jamie fucking Vardy is the golden boot benchmark for which Messi must strive for?

I'd wager if Messi had been in our team this year, we would be celebrating a couple more trophies this season.

We would most certainly be in a Champions League semi final today.

I'd put money on him scoring in the region of 150 league goals over 5 years which is unheard of in the Premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.