It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting if it happens...also means pep will be staying for a couple more years.

personally, Messi has nothing to gain by moving and he even perhaps taints his Barca legacy in doing so.....plus he will get kicked to fuck every game

We lost 9 league games and made disappointing exits from the FA Cup and Champions League. There are problems as evidenced by a very un-Pep-like team selection against a limited Lyon side.

We have small number of very specific problems that have caused us to lose games that we have dominated and really should have won. That's why Pep chose an un-Pep like team...

I keep saying, we are a team in transition and that happens to the best of clubs. We are at the end of moving from one generation to another. Our issues as a club are a world away from Barca's. We don't have all the off field issues they have or the level of footballing ones.

We can address most of our problems this summer although I think the full rebuild we are needing will take two summers. However, we should be in a position to genuinely compete in all competitions next season we a few good moves and a bit of tactical tweaking.

And just as important , would be bust his guts for us? Barca is his team, would he have the same motivation for us?
At 33,we'd be perfect for him to wind down his career.
He'd still be at a top team challenging for honours,and wouldn't be needing to play every game.
Couple of chill out years and hopefully a few medals to boot.
Just opinion.

At 33,we'd be perfect for him to wind down his career.
He'd still be at a top team challenging for honours,and wouldn't be needing to play every game.
Couple of chill out years and hopefully a few medals to boot.
Just opinion.
I think what we would have to pay him, and pressure from sponsors would mean he would have to play most of the time.

And I also think we are too big of a club to have players, however great they were, winding down their career's in our team.

Juve and Ronaldo, big gamble by Juve to bring him in and win the Champions League and it's failed.Now Ronaldo's crazy contract is killing Juve. I also think Ronaldo in terms of condition/fitness is well ahead of Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.