It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on. We cant splash 80m on a 21yr old when we have Phil. How the fuk would that work?! Get a grip doomers

I know - people seem to think we should be signing everyone. Same on the transfer forum every year. As soon as someone else signs a player posters start to panic that we arent

There are going to be a lot of disappointed people on here if they think we ar going to be signing lots of players this summer.

I reckon 3 players that will be "first team ready" at most - a centre half (or two)possibly a fullback (not including the young brazilian lad we already have), a wide player and possibly thats it.

Chelsea will be the team to watch next season. If they bring in two top quality defenders, I’d argue they will be the biggest threat to Liverpool.

is that Ornstein geezer a transfer ITK all of a sudden? He knows as much as us doesn't he?

It could be a brief from Chelsea.

Anyway Chelsea need a centre back and a good keeper, how are they going to fund those purchases if they have to sell to fund Havertz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.