It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a thought. Are we wasting KDB? Now I don’t mean his individual talent, I mean his pulling power to other strikers.

If I was city I’d be going all out for someone like Mbappe and saying to them, “imagine what you could achieve with KDB feeding you.” Surely that is a huge pull? That’s a card we shouldn’t waste.

City can spend £200m on Three players for our squad and we will develop and improve a bit. Spend £200m on Mbappe and he takes us to the next level.

they spent 400m euros on them two players!

I love it if we sign absolute superstars, the more expensive the better, a big fuck off to UEFA, rags and FFP and anyone who thinks the rags are still bigger. BUT, watching PSG last night, apart from their front two the rest are quite shit, or average at best. It'd be like us having a mix of Brighton and West Ham players with Messi & Aguero up front.

So although PSG spent £400m on two superstar forwards I wouldn't want us to do that at the expensive of the rest of the team. Their back up striker is a Stoke reject, and their best defender is older than Fernandinho.

Two players have carried them to the final, where Bayern will administer an arse whipping of epic proportions I'm sure.

Completely agree.
I am beginning to value his opinions on the ‘Why Always Us‘podcast.

Think he showed his colours with all the FFP stuff and the fact he has never come out with any ITK info. Even at xmas he said we would be cleared of FFP, we were charged. Then he said we wouldn’t be cleared and we were.

I love it if we sign absolute superstars, the more expensive the better, a big fuck off to UEFA, rags and FFP and anyone who thinks the rags are still bigger. BUT, watching PSG last night, apart from their front two the rest are quite shit, or average at best. It'd be like us having a mix of Brighton and West Ham players with Messi & Aguero up front.

So although PSG spent £400m on two superstar forwards I wouldn't want us to do that at the expensive of the rest of the team. Their back up striker is a Stoke reject, and their best defender is older than Fernandinho.

Two players have carried them to the final, where Bayern will administer an arse whipping of epic proportions I'm sure.

agreed mate on the whole squad thing, i do think we will have to spend BIG on a world class striker though to replace sergio when the time comes? Should even possibly be this summer as there are no guarantees that sergio doesnt have a problem with this injury going forward? If the talk of a £100m player is true then Haaland would be the one surely?

David alaba is having problems negotiating with Bayern (sky says). Any one interested here for him. He said he wants to play in midfield. We already bought Ake in left Cb. We have Mendy, Zinchenko and Angelino (guilleme blague says he angelino is confident of getting more game time next season at city) at LB. We are searching for a CMF. May be he will be good. Our manager is good in shifting players positions.

Think he showed his colours with all the FFP stuff and the fact he has never come out with any ITK info. Even at xmas he said we would be cleared of FFP, we were charged. Then he said we wouldn’t be cleared and we were.

What do you mean by true colours? 90% of the time I’d hazard even the best sports journalist are giving their uncorroborated opinion on matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.