It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that’s why united have been buying so many hg players. Not sure what this would mean for us? May explain the interest in Grealish and angelino coming back.

I’m thinking the answer to their will be yes because of the scum buying a lot of homegrown players and desperately trying to sign a great one in Sancho!

We should buy Kane Grealish and Declan Rice I love home grown players in a squad.

I’m thinking the answer to their will be yes because of the scum buying a lot of homegrown players and desperately trying to sign a great one in Sancho!

We should buy Kane Grealish and Declan Rice I love home grown players in a squad.

Imagine the price for homegrown if they implemented it?

Saying that, isn't that what our academy is for.

You can't take this!
Which megastar did the rags, dippers and Chelsea have playing when they won big ears.

Man up
Either you make superstars or buy them mate. United made Ronaldo to win a single champions league. Liverpool made themself few. Chelsea also bought so many big game players. We are not able to make them so we have to buy. Well Real madrid and barcelona buy time and again. That might be one of the reason England do not win Champions league that much as Spain.

Either you make superstars or buy them mate. United made Ronaldo to win a single champions league. Liverpool made themself few. Chelsea also bought so many big game players. We are not able to make them so we have to buy. Well Real madrid and barcelona buy time and again. That might be one of the reason England do not win Champions league that much as Spain.
Lets have some names of these super players you allude to

Wouldn't make sense to increase the number of homegrown player imo.
The market for homegrowns is already quite inflated.
England is developing arguably their best generation of players in years.
The PL is back to being the best league in the world.

What do you reckon the number would be if it were to be increased? 10 or 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.