It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stu Brennan is correct, people could do a lot worse than listen to him rather than all this bullshit foreign tweeting.

City haven't actually made a formal bid.

I'm sure this is a deal that can probably get done but all this chatter about final hurdles and all is sorted is wide of the mark.

I expect most of our business will be concluded by the return to training at the end of this month.
Sorry @tolmie's hairdoo you are out and 93.20 is in ;)

right_answer=[]
for left_back in (Mendy, Zin, Cancelo):
if Angelino > left_back:
right_answer.append("Yeah!!")

We’ve got 27 English lads in the academy and EDS. Perhaps it’ll become invaluable if this quota system gets brought in (although I very much doubt it will)?
I hope so mate, but the ones I’m talking about are the ones who have established themselves in the Premier League (or look like they have a great chance of doing so ) , I’m old enough to remember the ‘3 foreigners’ rule , not saying that’s going to happen again here, but I wouldn’t rule out a milder version of that in the future, based on the team rather than the squad itself, if that did ever happen, then prior knowledge would be in valuable .

Stu Brennan is correct, people could do a lot worse than listen to him rather than all this bullshit foreign tweeting.

City haven't actually made a formal bid.

I'm sure this is a deal that can probably get done but all this chatter about final hurdles and all is sorted is wide of the mark.

I expect most of our business will be concluded by the return to training at the end of this month.

Thanks as always

Much appreciated

not really, we've already got Ake, Stones, Foden, Walker, Sterling etc. Let them spunk on the Wan-Bissaka's and Maguire's of the world, they're hardly a concern.
What about years down the line though ?
And tbf, Walker and Stones probably won't be playing for us in a few years, even Sterling may move on eventually.

We'll see how it all pans out eventually anyway mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.