It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Angelino maybe in a couple of seasons at the like of PSG,Barcelona etc but not right away.

City are pretty pissed with them by sounds of it.

They are defo trying it on.

Don't laugh, but could see him at PSG or Barca too?

He's not good enough for us but in the systems they play, he's better than they have.
Yep I thought that, sounds like they are trying to play us for another loan.

Their loss because he's been very good.

Start the car!

£40m plus Angelino would be a more than fair trade for Koulibaly.

Napoli have lost out on the sevilla LB, So on their fan page they all about him saying theyd want him in a deal for Koulibaly, also person on their page said the t shirt pick of him signing a shirt is a goodbye present to the staff.

City are pretty pissed with them by sounds of it.

They are defo trying it on.

Don't laugh, but could see him at PSG or Barca too?

He's not good enough for us but in the systems they play, he's better than they have.

Hey Tolm

Do you reckon we will see any movement on Koulibaly this week....Stuart Brennan tweeted that there was nothing doing but other media stuff seem to say the opposite.

Selling Angelino for 20m+ would be great business. - good player but doesnt fit our system as you say

With Bravo, David Silva and Sane all gone we should be starting to make room in the squad and on the wage bill.

do you reckon the club will have their transfer dealings done by the start of the season or is it going to drag on to the end/window shuts (Obviously we would want it all done sooner Im guessing)

Honestly I would not be surprised if Pool/United are given pre alert by any home grown changes coming up to have them much more time to prepare their squad and not having to scramble around for HG players when new rules are coming in...

This would raise the HG price even further up and we might see Chillwell and Grealish going for crazy 100m ...

Get that Henderson guy on our bench before United haha...
Me and a few others mentioned this ages ago, stinks.

Hey Tolm

Do you reckon we will see any movement on Koulibaly this week....Stuart Brennan tweeted that there was nothing doing but other media stuff seem to say the opposite.

Selling Angelino for 20m+ would be great business. - good player but doesnt fit our system as you say

With Bravo, David Silva and Sane all gone we should be starting to make room in the squad and on the wage bill.

do you reckon the club will have their transfer dealings done by the start of the season or is it going to drag on to the end/window shuts (Obviously we would want it all done sooner Im guessing)

Stu Brennan is correct, people could do a lot worse than listen to him rather than all this bullshit foreign tweeting.

City haven't actually made a formal bid.

I'm sure this is a deal that can probably get done but all this chatter about final hurdles and all is sorted is wide of the mark.

I expect most of our business will be concluded by the return to training at the end of this month.

If they have been getting prior warning and a head start to hoover the best HG players, then the problem is for everybody else bud.
We’ve got 27 English lads in the academy and EDS. Perhaps it’ll become invaluable if this quota system gets brought in (although I very much doubt it will)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.