It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha like I posted before some come out with any rubbish to why we should sign him if you think our club would sell Kdb or and that trump card of one of our own die hard City supporter Foden tells me you just trying to win an argument with that.

So not any chance whatsoever

Good. Tell us the limits of what is acceptable.

300m for Messi?

100m plus Garcia, Bernardo and Mahrez? Deal?

I won’t take any argument about why we shouldn’t sign Messi.
any chance what’s so ever of getting him we should because.

ITS FCUKING MESSI.

Oh give it a fkn rest. He is a barcelona player inside out, always has, always will. He is not coming here. The club will never pay his wages or his fee. He will stay in Barcelona. Forget about him and stop wasting your breath on this transfer because it’s not happening.

I wouldn’t want him here anyway. We’ll manage just fine without him and we have our own identity to build. Scoring goals is the least of our problems. Conceding is a big problem so our defence is what needs improvement.

So not any chance whatsoever

Good. Tell us the limits of what is acceptable.

300m for Messi?

100m plus Garcia, Bernardo and Mahrez? Deal?

As a club since the owners took over we have been run exceptionally if we trying to buy Messi don’t you think they have looked at everything to why we could buy him regarding the package?

If you don’t you take our owners as mugs.

Far to much over thinking by some regarding Messi. It's like you are actively looking for negatives instead of the potential positives. It must be shit to live your life tryi g to come up with the worst case possibility all the time.

Its Messi..

Oh give it a fkn rest. He is a barcelona player inside out, always has, always will. He is not coming here. The club will never pay his wages or his fee. He will stay in Barcelona. Forget about him and stop wasting your breath on this transfer because it’s not happening.

I wouldn’t want him here anyway. We’ll manage just fine without him and we have our own identity to build. Scoring goals is the least of our problems. Conceding is a big problem so our defence is what needs improvement.
Agree with what your saying but I do think this possible transfer has legs.

Messi is pissed with the Barca board, the Barca board are pissed with Messi.

Barca need money to rebuild, whatever anyone says on here Messi is starting to fade, yes he still probably is the best player in the world, but he is not a machine, he is 33 and has a lot of football in those legs of his.

If Barca could get 100-200m for a 33 year old pissed off Messi it would be some incredible deal and a get out of jail card in terms of finance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.