It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi could beat three men in a phone-box. Fastest feet in football. Perfect
against ten men in the penalty area. On the down-side , the Rodney Marsh
episode shows how things can go badly wrong with this type of signing.
Much as i would like it to happen, deep down, cannot see it, sadly.

messi on the right,sergio in the middle,raheem on the left,kev feeding,rodri sweeping,kyle and mendy giving width,eric and koublakhan holding the line,aour/foden buzzing around, fucking hell what a team.

sergio

raheem messi
kev
aouer
rodri
mendy walker
eric koublekhan

eddi

took me ages to put them in their on field fucking positions :(

Last edited:
Quite the opposite, we actually take notice of what makes City and every other top European side exciting and also difficult to beat. That's pace, intensity and aggression when pressing combined with ability.

If you don't combine the two, you have weaknesses that can be exploited and subsequently can't compete at the highest level. We want the best for our team as well, we just see things differently and explain why rather than spouting "it's Messi". It's probably the same posters who were telling everyone else we would be shit when Toure left because we hadn't replaced him like for like, when in fact we were a far superior team without him because we could combine both elements of high intensity pressing and ability.

While i agree with some of your your are already deciding that Messi cant press. You are also forgetting that we pretty much stopped high pressing regualrly last season - not cause we couldnt but because for whatever reason Pep decided not to - we returned to it against Madrid but for most of the season we werent pressing with the same intensity regardless. We arent like Liverpool under klopp and never have been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.