It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly - I said its my belief so i havent stated it as fact - you might disagree with my belief and thats fair enough I understand that and acknowledge your point that this is not you but that it could be others fears

Secondly in the rest of that post highlghted in red I chose to challenge your points as well......

carry on being a key board warrior however if you wish or we can have a disuccsion about the best every player on the planet possibly coming to us or not,
I was more than happy to have a discussion, we were having a discussion based purely on the tactical reasons. Feel free to re-post your challenges on that basis, just please cut out the rest of the rubbish.

It's the way the game is now played.

The intensity of play and the relentless amount of games.

And the main reason this last season was so disappointing was the sheer amount of effort put into the formidables season.

We came back both physically tired and especially mentally exhausted.

Is a 33yr old player, despite how good he is , going to improve us in that part of the game.

I want us to have a young, hungry, exciting team. A team like the one Bayern are putting together.

Bayern who have lewandoski who is 6 months younger then messi , Thomas Muller whos a year younger then messi , oh andPerišić who’s a year younger not to mention Neuer who is older !!!

you need a perfect mix of old and young ,they need to be world class as well, which messi is ,him and Kev be the only genuine world class players in our squad if he signed

You should introduce a forum where people can go to have their arguments, maybe call it the Carpark. Thread titles -Username v Username. Then the rest of us can just watch, if and when we want to LOL
Or just rename the transfer forum to 'My cocks bigger than your cock'.

What? They have made some great signings, maybe not ready to challenge for the title, but they will be considerably better than last year and will make the challenge for a top 4 place far more competetive.

The Thiago Silva signing is a great short term fix, the two German guys, top quality young players, who have the potential to be world class.
Thats my point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.