It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar is a party boy and that's why I could never see him ever playing at City.

Messi is perhaps at a stage at his life with a young family where he can reconcile just chilling with his family in the Cheshire burbs and playing X-Box with Sergio and Otamendi.

When you have the cash we have, I dare say his family could live in London and he can helicopter to City training each day.

As a Mancunian born and bred, I find my city a pretty shabby place with a menacing underbelly.
Surely your not saying London is safer. :-)

When I turned 13, my folks allowed me for the first time to get the 77 bus down Lloyd Street South into Town and eat at the Wimpy in Piccadilly Gardens (Where Burger King is now)

My lad turns 13 in a couple of weeks and I wouldn't let him within eight miles of our city-centre without me or his mum holding his hand tightly enough.

Over-protective? - maybe

Blind, I am certainly not!

I've told both my kids to work hard as fuck at school, chase their dreams, go see the world on their terms. I will kick both their arses if they end up in Manchester.

Yeah - I’m with you here - love my home town but I’m not letting my kids grow up where I did and walk into town alone

When I turned 13, my folks allowed me for the first time to get the 77 bus down Lloyd Street South into Town and eat at the Wimpy in Piccadilly Gardens (Where Burger King is now)

My lad turns 13 in a couple of weeks and I wouldn't let him within eight miles of our city-centre without me or his mum holding his hand tightly enough.

Over-protective? - maybe

Blind, I am certainly not!

I've told both my kids to work hard as fuck at school, chase their dreams, go see the world on their terms. I will kick both their arses if they end up in Manchester.

You must have lived on the posher side of Lloyd St mate.

I had to walk it if I wanted enough money in my pocket to get a Wimpy.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.