It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
there were murmurings int he press about kane - nothing more than that - TH definitely alluded to Kane to city however so you would have to ask him

Only as who the big deal was we had been working on behind the scenes, him or Martinez.

Things have moved on since last week and would explain a lot.

I will wager we will lose one of Bernardo or Jesus (in addition to Garcia and Angelino) if Messi says he wants to leave with immediate effect.

There is a PR selling job to be done to the Barca membership and there has to be a justification based on finances and moving the club forward.

It wouldn't be a problem City picking up the 12 months he would still be owed in wages, which might also be a big consideration for Barcelona's finance department.

Not long to find out now.
Give them Jesus, never going to bang in 30 goals & Bernardo I just love

Then next Summer go for CF, Sterling can help Aguero & Messi

So Messi is going to come on loan for 12 months, you gotta be kidding me!

I said about the 3 amigos, the state Barca are in, I could see Pep and Tixki going back there when there contracts are finished to sort out the mess.

Ferran not sure, the CFG is his baby, so could see him stay here for the long term.
I never said that's what is happening, i asked a question.

It's common knowledge Laporta is standing again and intends to appoint Xavi manager.

Why don't you have a go at reading what people say?

Let's hope they start shit & Ole gets the bullet

People wont like this but they are looking stronger and more of a team - long way to go but lets see what the transfer window does for them - besides Sancho Ive not heard much about them an whom they are going for

When I turned 13, my folks allowed me for the first time to get the 77 bus down Lloyd Street South into Town and eat at the Wimpy in Piccadilly Gardens (Where Burger King is now)

My lad turns 13 in a couple of weeks and I wouldn't let him within eight miles of our city-centre without me or his mum holding his hand tightly enough.

Over-protective? - maybe

Blind, I am certainly not!

I've told both my kids to work hard as fuck at school, chase their dreams, go see the world on their terms. I will kick both their arses if they end up in Manchester.

agreed- thats why i got the hell out of manchester as soon as i could - and i sued to love a good night out in the city centre as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.