It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
His personality? He's clean cut, family man, never in any trouble off the field, sounds like the perfect Pep profile to me.

Kane is an absolutely top-class striker, I can't see what others don't?

I wouldn't want to see him leading the line for Liverpool or United, put it that way!

Kane is a top striker but he’s a sick note. Multiple serious ankle injuries already and only going to get worse with age.

We have a terrible record in regards to injuries and don’t need another injury prone player specially at that price.

Rather wait for Mbappe. Contract up in 2022, not looking like signing a new one.

We can go head to head with Real for him next summer. PSG will not let him go for free.

Knee one was minor.

Upon further research, he's done his ankle ligament.
BM physios:
How bad is that? Is it nearly as bad as doing a knee ligament? What are the repercussions down the line?
Is it possible that Kane's been unlucky with the ankle, or could he have a potential weakness there? I guess that question there, might be difficult to know the answer to, but anyways....

As someone who's had ankle ligament issues, I was told its not as bad recovery time wise as a knee but if it persists it can be just as damaging to overall fitness & maintaining fitness there

What would the media and the pundits make of City signing their beloved golden boy

He wouldn't - Raiola has negotiated a £40m cut of his next fee - that makes his next move at least £150m.

City would not be party to giving Raiola that type of cut and we hate him in the first instance.
No he wouldn’t as he has a 60 odd million release clause next year. Raiola doesn’t have a 40 m cut either- not sure where you got that from. Dortmund wouldn’t agree to sell him for what they paid after developing him they aren’t daft.

A healthy Kane would be an amazing fit. That injury list is just impossible though...multiple muscle injuries, recurring ankle injuries. Everything you wouldn't want to see. For Spurs to sell they'd need to get something close to full price and for it to be worth it you have to get him at a decent discount.

Considering the state of Spurs with a squad in need of a rebuild and no champions league football I could see how they might be happy financially to sell Kane at the right price.

All the same from a footballing point of view they would risk a fan mutiny to lose him. He’s a local boy and the focal point of their marketing so even though it would make sense they probably won’t sell. In any event we’d be quoted £150m by Levy so can’t see us buying Kane.

Considering the state of Spurs with a squad in need of a rebuild and no champions league football I could see how they might be happy financially to sell Kane at the right price.

All the same from a footballing point of view they would risk a fan mutiny to lose him. He’s a local boy and the focal point of their marketing so even though it would make sense they probably won’t sell. In any event we’d be quoted £150m by Levy so can’t see us buying Kane.
Levy sold Bale, he couldn't give two fucks about the fans.

I can see this dragging out all summer, Levy loves to posture. Then he will sell and tell Mourinho "Sorry, got bills to pay".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.