It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona officials are claiming that he does not have the right to move. All we can say is that this is contentious. City will need to be absolutely sure of our legal position because the consequences of losing a legal battle are very significant (according to SSN).

I don't think Barca would want to go up against Messi so if Messi wants to go then the most likely result would be a sweetener to Barcelona?

But surely their argument is, that his 'get out date' has passed ? But that date was surely in place, because it's at the end of the season ? Because of Covid, the season has ended later. I have no idea how a court would rule on that, but it's obvious that Barca are using Covid, to try & price him out of a move.

Therefore, Messi himself, is entitled to fight it by any means he can ?

I don't see that it has anything to do with City, at all.

I hate saying it, as the little fella is truly sensational, but I don't think he has much left in the tank. And he's returning from yet another injury in his recent knee surgery. I am happy to be wrong though.
I hear you but I doubt very much that Pep would ok this deal if he felt an injury would jeopardize his performances. I cant see Pep not being in the decision making process so I'm good if Pep is happy with it

But surely their argument is, that his 'get out date' has passed ? But that date was surely in place, because it's at the end of the season ? Because of Covid, the season has ended later. I have no idea how a court would rule on that, but it's obvious that Barca are using Covid, to try & price him out of a move.

Therefore, Messi himself, is entitled to fight it by any means he can ?

I don't see that it has anything to do with City, at all.
05e35c7040cdf31d8f9349fc1caad6c5.gif

Listening to this Kaveh Solokol twat on SSN, takes a lot for someone to be more fucking irritating than Jim White, but fuck me he makes it look easy. What a wanker. So full of shit it’s untrue.
Has he had speech lessons off Robert Peston?

He's a pathetic, attention seeking little prick. The way he talks, the way he conducts himself on screen makes me want to kick his fucking smarmy shitcunt face in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.