It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castles fucking hates us, so it’s quite something for him to say it.

But I wouldn’t rule out him playing us just to wind us up. There was a day on Twitter he got inundated with pictures of boiled eggs and had to suspend his account. I contributed. Enjoyed it.
Tbf to the twat he called alves going to psg at the last second

But surely it would be Barca who are acting in bad faith, as Messi obviously has an agreed clause, allowing him to leave at the end of a season, & they are trying to use Covid to their advantage, as the date has passed ?
Or he has a contract, that he signed, with a specific clause that him and his advisors drew up, with a specific date in it and he’s trying to use Covid to his advantage?
As for the Webster ruling: Few clubs have tried this method due to the often unspoken agreements between the leading teams not to manipulate the system and I’m pretty sure it isn’t the way we will go. That notwithstanding, it was reported in March that one team from Spain were looking to use it this summer to ‘bring Neymar back’, so there would be some poetic justice I suppose.

On to matters non-Messi for a minute. I note that Leicester are going to replace Chilwell with Nicolas Tagliafico from Ajax. Napoli have a replacement CH signed and Leicester also bought Soyuncu before they sold slab-head. So, what are our scouting chaps up to and why do we never buy the bloke the team selling a player we’ve been linked with buys?

Excuse my ignorance but what is the Webster ruling?
A player who has been at a club for a certain time, who is a certain age and who is in the latter stages of his contract is legally entitled to buy out the final year/s of his contract for the salary owed.
Messi ticks every box, we can basically buy out the final year of his contract. Talk of 150m is nonsense from a basic legal standpoint.
We might toss them Garcia and Angelino as a bone to ease the deal but Jesus is worth coniderably more than the final year of Leo’s wages so that sounds like bullshit

Or he has a contract, that he signed, with a specific clause that him and his advisors drew up, with a specific date in it and he’s trying to use Covid to his advantage?
As for the Webster ruling: Few clubs have tried this method due to the often unspoken agreements between the leading teams not to manipulate the system and I’m pretty sure it isn’t the way we will go. That notwithstanding, it was reported in March that one team from Spain were looking to use it this summer to ‘bring Neymar back’, so there would be some poetic justice I suppose.

But he would obviously have put in said clause date, because it comes at the end of the season, negotiated pre Covid wouldn't he ? So because of Covid, the season has ended later & the date has passed.

I don't understand the reference to 'us' manipulating the system, it would be Messi doing it, because Barca are doing it to him.

We would be signing a free agent, either way.

On to matters non-Messi for a minute. I note that Leicester are going to replace Chilwell with Nicolas Tagliafico from Ajax. Napoli have a replacement CH signed and Leicester also bought Soyuncu before they sold slab-head. So, what are our scouting chaps up to and why do we never buy the bloke the team selling a player we’ve been linked with buys?
Don’t understand why we passed on Tagliafico tbh, looks made for us and cheap as well. But I suppose they looked at him and maybe the fact he is 27 And is still at Ajax told them something didn't add up
Weren’t certain so called ITKs on here and some goon on Facebook telling us to bet real life money on Chilwell to City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.