It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
True that pre-season/training starts monday?
Damn, I expect a lot of transfers this upcoming week!

Wonder how this Messi thing will affect our other dealings? I doubt it will put us off Koulibaly/A top CB. we simply can't afford to not sign one.

But can we afford another LB, or a midfielder to replace Gundogan? Not complaining if a CB + Messi is the only deals than happen btw. :)

That said, if we replaced Zinchenko with a top LB. Gundogan with a top class CM/DM. And signed Koulibaly and Messi. We would pretty much have the perfect squad. I'm not even kidding.

If the season ended on the 23rd and the clause is, as rumoured, 10 days after the end of the season, then that means the 10 days ends at end of play Wednesday 2nd September. So maybe a week today we'll know. Just a case of wait and see if Barcelona can persuade him to stay now but it feels like too many bridges have been burned. The Puyol and Suarez reactions in particular show it's open warfare over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.