It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
A player who has been at a club for a certain time, who is a certain age and who is in the latter stages of his contract is legally entitled to buy out the final year/s of his contract for the salary owed.
Messi ticks every box, we can basically buy out the final year of his contract. Talk of 150m is nonsense from a basic legal standpoint.
We might toss them Garcia and Angelino as a bone to ease the deal but Jesus is worth coniderably more than the final year of Leo’s wages so that sounds like bullshit
Thanks for that

Very true but we also know that given any opportunity to hurt City they will take it even if they are on shaky ground. I wouldn't want to take even minimal risks.
His contract situation is a minefield for all parties.
I am sure IF he leaves a compromise will be reached, none of the parties involved will want this to go to the courts.

Last edited:
€20 plus Mahrez, Gundogan, Otamendi and Garcia.

Gets £400k ish off our weekly wage bill.

Messi, Koulibaly and Aouor in.

Carlsberg don’t do summer transfer windows, but if they did...
Barca need to shift players not add 4 more deadwood players on huge wages.

At best they will take Garcia and Angelino as they do have a need for them and their contracts will be half of Mahrez or Otamendi.

Barca need to shift players not add 4 more deadwood players on huge wages.

At best they will take Garcia and Angelino as they do have a need for them and their contracts will be half of Mahrez or Otamendi.
With Suarez and Messi "going" they will need at least on striker.

Well, I think Jesus could go definitely. If not they could finally put Greiz in his best position and they can put Coutinho and maybe even Dembele around him should both of those stay.

Mane's
Well, I think Jesus could go definitely. If not they could finally put Greiz in his best position and they can put Coutinho and maybe even Dembele around him should both of those stay.
I know he aint a striker,but,apparently Mane's agent is touting him to Barca.

He references a sports lawyer who should be an expert. We know nothing is black and white and different interpretations can exist but that's a problem. We could do without uncertainty. I am sure City will check this out because Tebas will exploit any opportunity he can to nail us. We can't afford any risks.

Is this sports lawyer a scouser? We know that bias is in built even with intelligent people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.