It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's literally the only fly in the ointment, him having a change of heart, otherwise, he's a City player.

I don't want to see protests at the gates. We saw it with the failed takeover of Newcastle - the media and certain clubs didn't want it to happen and the longer something gets played out in public, the worse it becomes.

City have too much at stake to let it drag out beyond next week.

I suspect that this has gone too public for an about turn now for him.

Previously he has done a u turn after discussing a move but it’s all been conducted behind closed doors with no leak.

This is being managed out with a playbook currently
To make as many parties look good as possible.

It's literally the only fly in the ointment, him having a change of heart, otherwise, he's a City player.

I don't want to see protests at the gates. We saw it with the failed takeover of Newcastle - the media and certain clubs didn't want it to happen and the longer something gets played out in public, the worse it becomes.

Agree...the question messi has to ask is does he want to hang around with the age he is and not be assured of winning the CL at barca, carrying a squad for the remainder of his career

Or does he now move to us and play the football he loves under Pep surrounded by quality

Agree...the question messi has to ask is does he want to hang around with the age he is and not be assured of winning the CL at barca, carrying a squad for the remainder of his career

Or does he now move to us and play the football he loves under Pep surrounded by quality

I think he has already answered those very questions and that's why this is on.

But sometimes a heart can overrule the head, it's the only remaining outlier.

I think you may also see an Argentinian CFG team also if this comes off

Messi & Kun staying part of the CFG fabric for a long long time if we get over the first hurdle.

There's 24 professional clubs in Buenos Aires alone to choose from (twice as many as London)

I get the feeling you are laying the foundations for an about turn and great disappointment Tolmie, I clearly hope I am wrong.

I suspect that this has gone too public for an about turn now for him.

Previously he has done a u turn after discussing a move but it’s all been conducted behind closed doors with no leak.

This is being managed out with a playbook currently
To make as many parties look good as possible.
Has messi himeslf spoken?This can still be pushed as media talk and news with no legs.Media will be blamed and we move on.Yes reports are stronger than ever tIER 1s are reporting but if Messi is making public statement that he wants to leave then it will be massive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.