It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I can remember, the latest champions league final was 3rd June and the date quoted is the 10th so 7 days after the latest game ever played before this season.
If it stands at within 7 days of the final game of the season then he has requested to leave with the 7 days period.
If the reports of the wording are correct... which without seeing it is mere supposition.

If this doesn’t come off, do you really think that the story will be anything other than ‘Messi snubs City’?

Well, I never trust to Media so maybe that still happens. But we are being very smart about it and that's the only thing that we can control. But I still hoping for this deal to happen.

am I the only one that doesn’t see this as a good sign? reports earlier stated that Bartomeu is willing to resign if Messi publicly declares he will stay at Barcelona, now there’s reports he isgoing to speak about his future in the next few hours.

All the reports have been that Messi has refused to speak to Bartomeu, he's made up his mind etc. All media speculation of course, but it doesn't sound like there have been any talks with Messi and Barca. If he speaks out now I think it will be to explain his decision and appease the fans.

If he speaks out to say he's leaving then I don't see him going back on that! Hopefully it will be a very positive sign for us!

Sky bet now odds on 10/11 from 11/10 quite quickly the money’s coming! Edit now suspended then 4/5 I can’t keep up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.