It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happens if the vote of no confidence goes through against Bartomeu? How quickly does the process take?

So what happens if the vote of no confidence goes through against Bartomeu? How quickly does the process take?
LOL just imagine he gets kicked out, Juan Laporte comes to the rescue, Messi says he stays and Pep says adios!

That would be the scenario back in the day!

I reckon if Messi has recorded a statement/interview then Bartomeu will be sweating bullets.

I imagine it will hit the notes of what Messi's given to and done for the club and how it'd be fair to let him leave on his terms.

Talk of Bartomeu putting the ball in Messi's court, he'll return it like one of those bastard Federer back hands.
Sticking with this

The lack of class from Barca is appalling. What if Messi had said he was leaving before June 10th or whatever date is on his contract, fucking off before the Champions League was played? I'm sure they would have been ok with that......

Imagine saying goodbye to your greatest ever player in a courtroom...

There are far too many sponsors that would prevent this going from court. Messi is a walking advertisement and they want him to be seen on the football pitch in front of millions of fans, not in a suit going in and out of court. They start pulling money out of Barcelona until he plays again and their whole hard ball stance falls apart. Money talks. This video needs to land sooner rather than later for our sake, in my opinion. That way the Barca fans will be resigned to losing him and will pressurise the Barca board to let him go. They love him but they wouldn't want to keep him if he's no longer wanting to stay.

apparently election for a new board could take 3 months.... so wouldn't be a simple and quick fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.