It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve been having a play, (if you pardon the expression), on the Messi Mambo thread, and come up with this blighter;

A little bit of Sterling in my life
A little bit of Foden by my side
A little bit of Kev is all I need
A little bit of Kun is what I see
A little bit of Ederson in the sun
A little bit of Bernie all night long
A little bit of Messi here I am
A little bit of Pep makes me your man

I dedicate this to Tolmie H, and his streets ahead of SLY, transfer updating service

Last edited:
We have proposed a very innovative way of paying him through the CFG. FFP can't touch it, seemingly.

As a result, Messi will be paid very much in line with the rises the club also have in the pipe for Raz and Kev, so about £375k a week plus other bonuses.

Guardiola is now driving this bus. I'm so fucking happy, even sounds like Barca can get fucked on anything substantial in terms of cash.

Garcia, Gundo, Stones, Otamendi, Cancelo, Zinchenko and Angelino, they can have their pick, but we will not be sending any tier one their way.
Does it still include going over to NYCFC to finish everything off?

if the news of barca sacking their lawyers because they advised Messi how to leave, wouldnt it make sense that they know what the contract states? Therefore he can very much leave for free?

I can see Messi and Kun having a slice of any South American Argentinian based CFG side in the future.

Think it would have to be topped up by shares in the wider group and big wages for Messi at least. Newall Messi old club have squad value of 20 million not in the money league do not think there is much money in most football in South America there should be eventually but South America generally keeps failing to achieve what investors expect due to coups corruption corona bad management etc etc Should be good money in brazil and Mexico tho. Was a rumour we where looking at those to locations I think both countries have some big corporate owners of clubs a bit like Germany and some big stadiums world cups etc We do have that team in Uraguay which could make us money long term on player sales but as an actual commercial entity I doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.