It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have proposed a very innovative way of paying him through the CFG. FFP can't touch it, seemingly.

As a result, Messi will be paid very much in line with the rises the club also have in the pipe for Raz and Kev, so about £375k a week plus other bonuses.

Guardiola is now driving this bus. I'm so fucking happy, even sounds like Barca can get fucked on anything substantial in terms of cash.

Garcia, Gundo, Stones, Otamendi, Cancelo, Zinchenko and Angelino, they can have their pick, but we will not be sending any tier one their way.

What if they don’t sell?

Alright mate :)

From my limited knowledge about transfers, I don’t think Barca can refuse. If we offer them the same amount as the Webster ruling would be. They either accept, or Messi buys his own contract out & come for free anyway. (With Messi getting the amount he’s had to pay out as a signing on fee)

It’s seems pretty simple to me, but always happy to be corrected by someone who knows factually

What do you mean if we offer them the same amount - the same amount as what? The same amount as the year of his last contract/wages would be?

May I just say, whrther this comes off or not, what a power move this is.

Barca tapped up <giggles> Eric Garcia, so we tapped up <guffaws> Lionel Messi.

LMFBO.

We just need to find a way to get Bayern now (although I suspect that selling them an very effective sub for a position where they already have a WC & CL winner as 1st choice & a WC runner-up & CL winner as 2nd choice, then recruiting a replacement for half the price is already pretty effective). :)

The word is could be getting a piece (call it a share option) which can be cashed later (when he's probably doubled its value!!)

Two per cent is worth about £180m? Entirely legal, like many offers to employees from top companies. Doesn't touch FFP and means we can keep the squad wage bill down.

Some reports have stated CFG will pay his wages but that is incorrect, as that would be third-party ownership.

I'm getting a semi. I've been sceptical but I am starting to believe.

May I just say, whrther this comes off or not, what a power move this is.

Barca tapped up <giggles> Eric Garcia, so we tapped up <guffaws> Lionel Messi.

LMFBO.

We just need to find a way to get Bayern now (although I suspect that selling them an very effective sub for a position where they already have a WC & CL winner as 1st choice & a WC runner-up & CL winner as 2nd choice, then recruiting a replacement for half the price is already pretty effective). :)

What ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.