It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope he's had a team of lawyers go through what he said(assuming it's been pre-recorded?). They'll be going through that vid like a copper through your pulled up car the day his wife left him.

Hopefully he’ll say something along the lines of

It’s been a privilege to play for this great club for 20 years, we’ve achieved a lot of amazing things together with the fantastic support of my teammates and all our fans.

I‘ve come to the conclusion that I can no longer carry the burden of carrying the team anymore and believe it is in the club’s and my own best interests for me to depart. It would allow me one final challenge in my career, without politics, to win some final titles and it would free up funding the club’s rebuilding project that it desperately needs in the upcoming years.

i love you all; I’m out.
Or more simply

Dear Mr Bartomeu, Mr Tebas
Fuck off you snide cunts, I’m off to play for the best team in the land, and all the world

Hmm if anyone is thinking of getting a bet on, we seem to have edged out to odds against and 6/4 in the last few mins, I assume it's due to the possibly false La Lega statement?

I've read about a possible fee for that amount but not salary, that's 2m week, doesn't seem right

According to 93:20 pod he’s owed a £75m loyalty bonus next summer. That maybe where the full figure is from? Not sure though tbh.

I'm not sure if the domestic FA's hold copies of all player contracts but FIFA oversee all player transfer and contractual regulations. I'm surprised neither party seems to have sought FIFA's view seeing as it was FIFA who added the covid-19 clauses to their regulations.

A good point well made Mr Lancs, thanks.

I've read about a possible fee for that amount but not salary, that's 2m week, doesn't seem right
Think it's earnings based.

If you do a bit of searching it looks like it's around 70mill in earnings and bonus, and 30 mill in image rights/endorsements.

@tolmie's hairdoo Regarding Koulibaly, City hasn't made a formal offer yet, according to several sources. Do you happen to know anything about an 'informal' bid? How much is the club willing to pay for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.