It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you cut through the posturing we’re at the inevitable point. All parties know he can now never play for them again. All parties know where he will be playing this season. This should now be sorted quite quickly with everyone just trying to get the best deal possible in their interests.

Correct...which is where the posturing comes in ......

The leak of contract details is in quotation marks, you have to presume it’s a direct word for word quote of his contract. If it is (I suspect that’s the case) then it says end of season with no dates.
Barça realise their cockup here and are now try8 g every trick under the sun to back peddling in the hope it all just goes away. Their world is falling apart around them and La Liga are in the same boat. The one attraction they had is now off.
And as someone said earlier, a football contract signed several years earlier is unlikely to stipulate a definitive end date.

Lillo? Kidd? Borrell?

We'll be fine. We have a quality coaching staff, and you know, Pep can still videocall them and tell them exactly what he wants.
Borrell will be chuffed if we pull this transfer off... he worked with Messi for years didn’t he when he was in the Barca youth team

If we end up having to pay some sort of fee can we assume Barca will drag this out for as long as possible? Deadline day? I really hope not

Messi has already told us he can, but I am certainly not privy to it. A week last Saturday I went into YouTube meltdown because someone I know via CFG and Abu Dhabi was saying Messi had approached us and wanted to come. I'll leave the legal stuff to people who are qualified enough to see it through.

Melt down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.