It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up with all of Tolmie's post. Thanks for the info u always provide in good faith.

Next week can't come soon enough!

Messi has already told us he can, but I am certainly not privy to it. A week last Saturday I went into YouTube meltdown because someone I know via CFG and Abu Dhabi was saying Messi had approached us and wanted to come. I'll leave the legal stuff to people who are qualified enough to see it through.

This may be wishful thinking on my part but it seems like there is a lot of bluff and bluster coming from Barto and Teboy, who don't strike me as the most honourable of men but do strike me as people you wouldn't want to be in close proximity at the present as the stench of their soiled britches could be most unpleasant.

I assume that even if Messi's contract does indeed give him the right to terminate it unilaterally now without any financial penalty, he still needs Barca to complete certain paperwork to enable the transfer of his registration. So even though he may have a contractural right to move for free, in order to enforce it, he may have to go to court, which he does not want to have to do. Perhaps therefore, Barto & his cronies think they can stall long enough to get a different outcome?

Messi has already told us he can, but I am certainly not privy to it. A week last Saturday I went into YouTube meltdown because someone I know via CFG and Abu Dhabi was saying Messi had approached us and wanted to come. I'll leave the legal stuff to people who are qualified enough to see it through.
Tolm,

Does he need to be in England midweek to be able to start at Wolves or does the 14 day isolationcount not count for these sports man Inc Pep with the testing City can produce.

Something has to give here, Barca are wanting millions when really they will get Garcia & handshake

would the club still be hoping Leo would be available for the wolves match? Ie get the deal done ASAP and Leo gets to spend a week or two with the squad ?

So long as he has kept his fitness up, Messi won't need to train with City to turn out for his first game. Sergio won't be fit so you just stick him upfront and tell the rest of the team to give him the ball as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.