It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
as I see it we still have to agree on a fee with Barca.

Only way to get him for free to go legal, which is seemingly something him and his entourage wants to avoid and also it could delay the whole transfer by 6-12 months.
This will be over quickly ,the clause either says end of the season or a specific date

The leak of contract details is in quotation marks, you have to presume it’s a direct word for word quote of his contract. If it is (I suspect that’s the case) then it says end of season with no dates.
Barça realise their cockup here and are now try8 g every trick under the sun to back peddling in the hope it all just goes away. Their world is falling apart around them and La Liga are in the same boat. The one attraction they had is now off.

I think the Spanish legal system is a bit different to ours on this though?

I thought the reason there is always a release clause in their contracts was because by law, it has to be noted how much it would cost to buy the contract out.

If no release clause is explicitly stated in the contract, then the cost to buy it out is zero.

I may be wrong on that, but it’s my interpretation. Maybe @FCBarca could elaborate?

I sleep safe in the knowledge that Txixi and Soriano have been privy to many contract negotiations at Barca, thereby they might just understand Spanish contract law better than the twitterati KFA’s.

City are playing a blinder here and it’s only a matter of time.

The leak of contract details is in quotation marks, you have to presume it’s a direct word for word quote of his contract. If it is (I suspect that’s the case) then it says end of season with no dates.
Barça realise their cockup here and are now try8 g every trick under the sun to back peddling in the hope it all just goes away. Their world is falling apart around them and La Liga are in the same boat. The one attraction they had is now off.

Ferran Torres?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.