It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about buying out his contract on here under webster for like 50 to 90 million but according to the mail his basic is something like 20 -30 million Euros. Under webster do you have buy out his basic and bonuses etc or just his basic I mean you cannot know what his total pay will be. 30 Million would be the best deal in history free would be out of this world 50 -90 would be ok. Why is no one else talking about webster have we got it wrong

Chelsea will see it that way though, they lacked real leadership last season so this signing for them will fill that void, to be honest we also haven't filled the the leadership gap since VK left, hence the reason we've been sniffing around Bonucci

We have already signed Bournemouth's captain, we are about to sign Barcelona's captain and Napoli's too, also worth noting that we may sign Aouar (although everyone is saying we're not now) who is 1 of Lyons captains too

Well going off Tolmie's comments Bartomeu had better decide quickly whether he's going to negotiate a deal for barcelona.

Personally I'd like to see him leave on a free and for them to get nothing, a real 'up yours' to Bartomeu. I've said a few times, whatever the technicalities they're clearly betraying the spirit of the clause by playing these games with him.

But a negotiated compromise would put it to bed and stop endless stories questioning the legitimacy of the transfer, so there's that.

Messi's legal team are lodging papers with FIFA today. They want their man on a plane to Manchester by Friday.
Thanks for the info as always tolm. Wow, hopefully this gets out soon in the press etc. would really put the Barca president in a tough position if He where to meet messi’s dad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.