It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhh look what’s on twatter an undated fake of an agreement with messi drawn up by the tea lady by the looks of it

56296a5695a37024ca76f6930342a473.jpg
Fake, we're 126 now..

if he signs i hope we don't have that interviewer who asks stupid questions interviewing him.

"So leo, welcome to Manchester. Is it true you're named Lionel after Lionel Richie? Also what's your favourite flavour of monster munch?"
IF he comes here I don't think we will get much of an interview with him. It seems to be accepted by a lot of the fans I have seen that he really doesn't like doing interviews. It wouldn't be a bad idea to be low key with just pictures and maybe him being shown around. I quite like the idea tbh David didn't do many social media things, different personalities for different players. Why try and push him if he isn't comfortable doing it. You never get any real information from them anyway and anything he does say will be picked apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.