It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously but do you really think that Khaldoon, Txiki and the rest are just gonna sit there and think we're done if we get Messi?

Dunno they were obviously happy with the defence last year and look how that turned out. Anyhow lots of different info floating about like no transfer fee, 100m, players swaps incl Garcia Silva Jesus. Messi would be amazing but the whole picture is unknown to us.

If we get him without giving Barca fuck all I wouldn’t stop laughing for the whole season.

I’m not ITK guys but I’ve got on good authority that the PL are already getting the panel together to consider the work permit application. Good news is that Mr Gill, Mr Parry and Snr Tebas are available whenever required.
That's the worst fake letterhead I've ever seen.
Looks legit to me. They even spelt Messi right.

Ohhhhh look what’s on twatter an undated fake of an agreement with messi drawn up by the tea lady by the looks of it

56296a5695a37024ca76f6930342a473.jpg

Seriously why the fuck do these people bother?

Lol

if he signs i hope we don't have that interviewer who asks stupid questions interviewing him.

"So leo, welcome to Manchester. Is it true you're named Lionel after Lionel Richie? Also what's your favourite flavour of monster munch?"
If he doesn’t say pickled onion he’s dead to me

If we sign Messi I really believe sky sports news will self combust.

They already got their heads in the sand with what's going on now, imagine if we just drop a cheeky tweet we've signed him unannounced?

The fallout, the piss boiling, the bitterness would be a thing of beauty.
[/QUOTEi can see it now!
SKY SPORTS NEWS ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL PROBLEMS
then the picture of the little girl comes up drawing on a blackboard!
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.