It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep the majority of clubs are skint due to Covid, yet some people seem to think we will get a decent fee and a club will take his wages on.

Highly unlikely an elite club comes in for him, one year left on his contract, there will be no decent fee, would love to be proven wrong on this though.
He actually has contract until 2022, making him even harder to shift. Madness that we gave him new deal in January 2018.

It will be loan as cant see him taking big pay cut. If he had year left then getting 3 year contract on lower wages would compensate the wage cut.

His personality? He's clean cut, family man, never in any trouble off the field, sounds like the perfect Pep profile to me.

Kane is an absolutely top-class striker, I can't see what others don't?

I wouldn't want to see him leading the line for Liverpool or United, put it that way!
If UTD had the cash they would be allover Kane this year, unless they sell 4-5 players then UTD won't be able to buy Sancho's left boot

Offer Spurs Stones & 70m then take Kane & where fixed up top for the next 5 years.

Ake & Koulabily at the back with Garcia & Laporte.

Add a LB & young Feran Tores we are good to go.

Silver Lake sponsor, Daves, Bravo, Stones, Zinchenko, Nico, Angelino, Leroy, Cancelo, Harrison, Roberts wages & transfer fees will cover the above wages & KDB & Sterlings pay rise make this happen

He actually has contract until 2022, making him even harder to shift. Madness that we gave him new deal in January 2018.

It will be loan as cant see him taking big pay cut. If he had year left then getting 3 year contract on lower wages would compensate the wage cut.

Damn thought he only had a year left, like you say will be difficult to move on permanently if he has two left.

Maybe pellegrini will bail us out with Otamendi going to betis. I think a loan is pretty likely but tbh it's better than nothing. It's kinda worse to just keep him as an obstruction to new purchases.

It probably depends on whether otamendi is happy to pick up his wage picket or wants to play football somewhere.

I've got a feeling that Mendes worked some black magic for that. It's either that or Txiki is braindead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.