Ake
Torres
Steffan (return from loan)
Yan Couto

very possible - Alt Nouri

In the balance - Koulibaly - hopefully there is a plan B

Then there is the list that no one really has a clue about:

Striker/Attacker - Kane, Harvetz, Joao Felix, Thiago Almada or another
Midfielder - Aouar, Grelish (but Villa want 80m for him so hopefully we stay well away)
Grealish!!!

City must seem to be confident of getting koulibaly for there price cant see much opposition rags probably just done 80% of there budget on 1 player the big Spanish teams seem to be they need to sell before they buy maybe PSG but not heard any rumours of them being in for him. Also haven't Napoli just spent big on a couple of players shirley they must be expecting to sell someone of value???

There’s no way we’re signing that prick. Kane on the other hand would be an immense signing....
See I look at it the other way, yes hes a prick but I bet you look for him when the team sheet is out..

He is a top player & can become even better under Pep.

I can honestly see a midfield 3 of Kev HM & both Phil & Grealish as attacking playmakers in the next few years.

Kev will sit in the holding role without a shadow piece of piss

City must seem to be confident of getting koulibaly for there price cant see much opposition rags probably just done 80% of there budget on 1 player the big Spanish teams seem to be they need to sell before they buy maybe PSG but not heard any rumours of them being in for him. Also haven't Napoli just spent big on a couple of players shirley they must be expecting to sell someone of value???

Someone clearly hasn't listened to ezzy according to him he was going there 3 months ago

Because pep and txiki have said and our buying reflects it that we look into their personalities in depth,we have a ****s test,they need to be settled,humble and well behaved,good ambassadors for the club

Well I would suppose that if we bid for the lad it's because he's been checked out and found to be of the required angelic standard then :-)

it looks like definites are

Ake
Torres
Steffan (return from loan)
Yan Couto

very possible - Alt Nouri

In the balance - Koulibaly - hopefully there is a plan B

Then there is the list that no one really has a clue about:

Striker/Attacker - Kane, Harvetz, Joao Felix, Thiago Almada or another
Midfielder - Aouar, Grelish (but Villa want 80m for him so hopefully we stay well away)

If we only sign the definites then we can kiss goodbye to the league next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.