It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Ake and Torres already in and Koulibaly, Ait Nouri and another looking likely, how does that leave is in terms of the squad quotas?

We're allowed 17 home grown for the PL and we're allowed the same amount in the UCL but 4 of the home grown have to be from the youth system

1. Ederson
2. Cancelo
3. Laporte
4. Otamendi
5. Fernandinho
6. Mendy
7. Zinchenko
8. Rodri
9. KDB
10. Gundogan
11. Bernardo
12. Mahrez
13. Torres
14. Aguero
15. Jesus

Looks like Koulibaly will take Otamendi's spot. That then leaves us 2 spares for a goal keeper and another. With a LB, CM and striker all being mentioned.

I wonder if the media narrative would change if we had KaneEngland captain, sterling and the soon to be creative force in the England team Foden all playing for city.

A few years back we had about 6/7 players in the England squad and quite a few were starters. Nothing will change while they have friends in high places at other clubs.

A few years back we had about 6/7 players in the England squad and quite a few were starters. Nothing will change while they have friends in high places at other clubs.
Weren’t all starters, and certainly not England captain and number 9 though. I’m sure you’re right though, Kane will suddenly ‘always like a dive that lad’ said about him

I wonder if the media narrative would change if we had KaneEngland captain, sterling and the soon to be creative force in the England team Foden all playing for city.

Nah, it would be all about Greenwood, Sancho, Rashford at united ... “future of England”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.