It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, he was shit in one game?

Fucking hell, sell the ****.

Maybe, and this is a bit out there, but bear with me, maybe he wasn't great because he'd only started 3 league games going into that December derby and just wasn't quite match sharp? And maybe having Stones mid-mental breakdown and Fernandinho still learning to play CB wasn't the ideal defence to be dropped into?

Just an idea. Probably a lot more likely than saying he can't play the position he's spent 90% of his career in though.

Woah, nice sarcasm mate!
Its almost as if you’re so clever, youre cleverer than us less clever people.
How can I be as clever as you?

If Angelino was good enough for us, he’d have been kept around this season.

We had him for a few years - didnt work for him on loan, sold him.

He then plays a season at psv, plays exceptionally well, buy back.

Finally becomes a first team squad player for pep, is here for 6 months and was let go again.

I’m not saying he’s a bad player. Far from it, every time ive seen him play for RB in that wing back position he’s been one of the best players on the pitch.

But if he was good enough, he would still be our player. He is not good enough to play LB in a 4 for a team like ours. Thats my opinion. It also appears to be peps opinion, so maybe send him your next message.

Woah, nice sarcasm mate!

Finally becomes a first team squad player for pep, is here for 6 months and was let go again.

I’m not saying he’s a bad player. Far from it, every time ive seen him play for RB in that wing back position he’s been one of the best players on the pitch.

But if he was good enough, he would still be our player. He is not good enough to play LB in a 4 for a team like ours. Thats my opinion. It also appears to be peps opinion, so maybe send him your next message.

I don't know if this is true or not.

Where Angelino is concerned, the only thing I am sure of, is that he has not been given a fair crack of the whip at City. He has never been so bad that he has deserved to be shunted out at the 1st opportunity.

If we are not buying a new LB this Summer, I would bring Angelino back and sell Zinchenko.

It's never that straight forward though, is it?

Even if you're one of those people who thinks we never make mistakes, there are so many other variables.

Its the fit.
Again not saying hes not a good player, and assuming we do sell this summer, he should command a big fee as his abilities deserve it.
But he does not fit our team.
If he did, but he was playing badly he would have been kept (like zinchenko this season).

Woah, nice sarcasm mate!

Lots of variables, if zinchenko not been more versatile positionally than Angelino then may well have been zinchenko who went as Angelino probably offers more in offence.
Not everyone in a top side is a top player, this not good enough for us for a reserve player is a bit crass given where we’ve come from. Just my opinion, not a dig

Its the fit.
Again not saying hes not a good player, and assuming we do sell this summer, he should command a big fee as his abilities deserve it.
But he does not fit our team.
If he did, but he was playing badly he would have been kept (like zinchenko this season).
How is he not a fit for our team. He is an overlapping FB just as Mandy is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.