It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we go for luiz this window, i think it is far too soon. needs another season or so of first team football before coming back

Why? Do you think Villa will be any better next season? He’l spend the majority of his time running around the pitch closing down players and trying to get the ball to Grealish, who might not even be there. Another year there is just another year of the exact same experience.

Far better to get him back now and have Pep show him what to do. If Guardiola does leave at the end of next season, I’d rather Luiz had enjoyed that learning experience over hearing Smith repeat the same instructions.

I don't know why people think the board can't work on the other transfers at the same time as trying to coax Messi into leaving.

Because signing Messi will cost at least 100 million in transfer fee alone, if he's on similar to what he is now at 400k a week thats another 20 million on top, and he will have performance related bonuses on top of that. Our budget isn't big enough to try and sign the 3 players we desperately need whilst also having 120 million (minimum) just sitting there in case we somehow convince Messi to come.

So the updates are

We are signing Luiz
No we are not
Pep is going to be replaced by Pochettino
Pep is extending next week maybe!!!!
We are balls deep in for Messi Who is past his best
We are being used by Messi for a new contract but we didn’t want him anyway

Fuck me please give me the music videos as they are easier to try and guess what we are up to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.