It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Tolm.
SLY Sports had no idea at all last night, and really showed how little they knew in this potential transfer. That’s fine, it’s not their fault. However, I think the low point was when they said the Glazers had real pulling power, and they could sign Messi, because their very own Tampax Bay Buccs signed QB Tom Brady.

Heh heh, everyone knows the greatest QB in the NFL is Drew Brees 9 aka GOAT
Ban worthy comment

The fag packet economics have now started across so-called informed sources and outlets, we only need leave any affordability questions to the people who run our club. It was the same with the FFP experts.

Splitting up the offer over five years and including NYCFC in the pot means we can keep Messi's immediate wage costs down, and he can be paid handsomely at the back end and pick up yet another huge signing-on fee.

I have a hunch we will give Messi £50m to buy out his final year's basic salary and then we come to a sweetheart price on Garcia.
The fact that we are better informed on here than any of those ‘professional outlets’ is hilarious and shameful at the same time. They really are not fit for purpose.
Thanks for your info, I love the giddiness that comes with it.
It seems that the stars are aligned for this on many fronts, I’m sure that Messi’s mind is made and that his camp would not want to start pissing around with complex negotiations elsewhere at this late stage. There will be bitter tainted claims that he’s past it but I’d rather find that out with him in a blue shirt than anywhere else. Personally I think that the new challenge and his reuniting with Pep would reinvigorate him.

Hi Tolm, my giddy excitement is already at 100%, any more news you have that could push it to 200%?

Afraid not, it's not the type of thing I would expect to get rolling updates on to be honest!!

At this stage, I'm just hoping I get a heads-up or, as is more likely, somebody we know speaks for Lionel Messi can put us all out of our misery!

Afraid not, it's not the type of thing I would expect to get rolling updates on to be honest!!

At this stage, I'm just hoping I get a heads-up or, as is more likely, somebody we know speaks for Lionel Messi can put us all out of our misery!

A lot will ride on this supposed statement he is meant to be making.

Out of our misery? That doesn't sound promising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.