It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today has been a VERY good day. Ignore the wages hype, too.

Kev and Sterling don't need to worry.

I don't believe Sterling and KDB would ever worry about their wages vs. Messi even if he got the £1m floated.

They are all savvy enough to understand the business/corporate side of Messi, but also, on a pure footballing level, this is a guy that Thierry Henry, Xavi, Ronaldinho, Iniesta, Aguero etc. all say is on a completely different world to any other player they've ever played or trained with.

In life there are things that you just can't understand how good they are until you've got a certain level of expertise. A normal person doesn't understand how good Magnus Carlson is, how exquisite a Stradivarius sounds compared to every other violin. Give a kid a glass of 1945 Chateau Mouton-Rothschild and they can't tell the difference between it and the £5 plonk from Tesco.

Messi is a player where consistently, the better someone is/was at football, the more effusive their praise of him is.

KDB wants to win, he was pissed off after the Lyon game. I don't think he's going to walk off the training pitch after Messi's first week thinking anything except absolute joy at the prospect of playing with him and awe at his ability.

It'll be good if the wages don't reach astronomical levels, but I don't think financial jealousy is ever going to be an issue with Messi.

Last edited:
We have proposed a very innovative way of paying him through the CFG. FFP can't touch it, seemingly.

As a result, Messi will be paid very much in line with the rises the club also have in the pipe for Raz and Kev, so about £375k a week plus other bonuses.

Guardiola is now driving this bus. I'm so fucking happy, even sounds like Barca can get fucked on anything substantial in terms of cash.

Garcia, Gundo, Stones, Otamendi, Cancelo, Zinchenko and Angelino, they can have their pick, but we will not be sending any tier one their way.

messi incoming and Gundogan going the other way? Are you trying to break the BM record for most liked post ever?

We have proposed a very innovative way of paying him through the CFG. FFP can't touch it, seemingly.

As a result, Messi will be paid very much in line with the rises the club also have in the pipe for Raz and Kev, so about £375k a week plus other bonuses.

Guardiola is now driving this bus. I'm so fucking happy, even sounds like Barca can get fucked on anything substantial in terms of cash.

Garcia, Gundo, Stones, Otamendi, Cancelo, Zinchenko and Angelino, they can have their pick, but we will not be sending any tier one their way.
tolmie I call bullshit, we all know how much pep loves gundo.

So the main hurdle is still dealing with barca? Or as per ur post, i can infer the free clause is strong?

Watch them try. Can't we do anything without aggro. I don't want dubious "innovative" solutions to pull the wool over people's eyes, they'll only find a trumped up charge to drag us through the mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.