It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, or not as the case may be, but funny nonetheless - I’ve just played footy with a load of guys, plenty of rag fans etc, and just shows how media led by Sky etc they are. All completely blissfully non believing that Lionel is coming anywhere near our club. Not even considering it may happen.
Same here every rag I’ve spoken to this weekend are cock a hoop thinking we have been made look stupid. All very reminiscent of when we got pep they where sure he was going to them

I've just asked those who were posting single word posts to stop, so can we also take the tourism discussion somewhere else too please.

People visit the thread for news about our transfers, and when they see multiple pages added, they think it might be some "news", and they don't want to read multiple posts rambling on about other subjects.

Honestly some right plonkers on TalkSPORT.
Lol @ Micky Gray ....sceptical on Koulibaly deal and right dismissed Messi deal happening.

numbers are too big.
Pair of plonkers.
Micky Gray plays at a local golf club to me and I can confirm he is a right tosser!

Micky Gray plays at a local golf club to me and I can confirm he is a right tosser!

Rags loving the Sportsbar tonight.
Donny Van Dan disco

and Rags linked with Upemacano apparently he is better than KK. Sighs ....

Never thought I’d say this can’t wait for Goldstein and Cunty ;) to comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.