It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just asked those who were posting single word posts to stop, so can we also take the tourism discussion somewhere else too please.

People visit the thread for news about our transfers, and when they see multiple pages added, they think it might be some "news", and they don't want to read multiple posts rambling on about other subjects.
It's like Groundhog Day in here......

I'll ban myself no need for you to bother

Fuck me pal u come across as insecure and in need of an arm around the shoulder type, but ur far from it, I almost feel cheated on.

Ha. I did tell a few people on here that I wasn't actually like that! I am a very positive, joyful person in real life. Many on here have met me and would confirm that! I am definitely a soft arse though, can't deny that, but I'm not the doom and gloom person that the covid stuff would have you believe. I just miss my family (like we all do) and I worry about their health for various personal reasons. The pandemic did throw me, but tbf - it was scary shit at the start and im a deep thinker! Unprecedented stuff. I'm also just very open, whereas most blokes aren't. Guarantee there's an awful lot who get a little down sometimes, but you'd just never know! I don't give a shit though. I'll share everything. I find it helps. But yeah, im not an insecure person at all. Very confident in fact! :)

Ha. I did tell a few people on here that I wasn't actually like that! I am a very positive, joyful person in real life. Many on here have met me and would confirm that! I am definitely a soft arse though, can't deny that, but I'm not the doom and gloom person that the covid stuff would have you believe. I just miss my family (like we all do) and I worry about their health for various personal reasons. The pandemic did throw me, but tbf - it was scary shit at the start and im a deep thinker! Unprecedented stuff. I'm also just very open, whereas most blokes aren't. Guarantee there's an awful lot who get a little down sometimes, but you'd just never know! I don't give a shit though. I'll share everything. I find it helps. But yeah, im not an insecure person at all. Very confident in fact! :)

I can confirm his arse is soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.