It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing more than throwing sh*t at the wall and hoping it sticks. City ain’t briefed Jesus is going nowhere, only to give us Jesus.

Ian Cheeseman obviously has some sort of sources at MCFC, How reliable they are we just don't know, People did get excited on here when he put up 'exonerated' so surely alot on here think he's fairly trustworthy with information...What he has put up just now I think he has been given that information but the incorrect information. I can't see us putting Gabby anywhere near this deal. Money and Garcia is more likely to happen.
Hopefully trev’s got this one right

I really don't get this money plus players angle.
Messi fully believes he is free to leave. The very fact that he consulted the lawyers that actually drew up his contract just confirms that belief.

As things stand, we are not dealing with Barca. We are only dealing with signing Messi.

The meeting with his dad and Barca will be to clarify positions. Basically telling Barca to piss off and don't dare to start legal action. Nobody really knows what the real contract says. Leaked stuff online is probably fake anyway.
The video doing tha rounds showing the CEO stating Messi can leave for free when he wants is enough to get Barca to back off. Contract dates have changed this year due to Covid and this would always make a court case tricky as "the spirit" of the contract would be reasonably argued. If it also stated a date plus "before start of the 20/21 season" would also help!

Now of course sometimes it's worth showing some compromise no matter how strong your case is. But again, that's up to Messi to sort out/pay, not us.
Messi could ask us to allow Garcia to go for free to help smooth things. But any monies should be paid by Messi. I'm sure he will be well compensated for any loss by us later.

Ian Cheeseman obviously has some sort of sources at MCFC, How reliable they are we just don't know, People did get excited on here when he put up 'exonerated' so surely alot on here think he's fairly trustworthy with information...What he has put up just now I think he has been given that information but the incorrect information. I can't see us putting Gabby anywhere near this deal. Money and Garcia is more likely to happen.

As others have said, I think he is leaking what Barca would ask for, rather than what we would offer. But as we know, this ain’t no ordinary transfer.

Cheesyboy has overplayed his hand on this one. He should have basked in the glory of his CAS tweet for a bit longer before putting his head above the parapet with this.
Not a chance is Jesus in the conversation regarding this deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.