It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d expect the nonsense coming out of Barca to get ever more batshit and hysterical over the next 24/48 hours. Plus the predictable and inevitable united/PSG ‘hijack’ stories

Then the stories of how he actually offered himself to Utd st the last minute, because of their history, but they turned him down as he wants too much money, so he reluctantly accepted City's 2 million pw, cheating, ffp defying, dirty oil money offer & he's not all that anyway, in fact Van Beek is a far better signing. Etc.

Waiting until a few more sources confirm he is on his way to Barcelona. Reports have been all over the place!

Nothing. Literally I got told yesterday when I asked if there was any news "we're waiting on Leo's interview". So that's the state of play.

I'm ignoring the hourly news cycles with this transfer because it's so political that it's impossible to believe anything you read.

I don’t believe what I read above.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.