It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand if he was so pissed and wanted to leave the club, why did his dad not inform Barca before the Free transfer clause in his contract would be activated and he would leave as soon as the season ended.
Not sure where I read it (or if it's true) but there was a story that Messi has been pretty clear about leaving since March.

City were under a European ban from UEFA at that time.
Nothing to do with him wanting out at Barca, we were cleared by CAS and one of the few clubs who could afford the deal.
But if he was available on a free, he would have offers other than ours.

Its not as if Messi has to worry about finding a house ,or is that comprehensive school got a good ofsted rating ,who is going to organise the removal trucks ,he doesn't have to sweat the logistics side of it at all. I understand the kids have friends in Barcelona etc but when they are older and living off dads multi million pound trust funds they will probably have got over the up rooting of their younger lives .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.