It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a time for Messi to show courage - and he’s come up short again. I think on balance he is best to stay there and go down with the sinking ship. City gave it a go but we just move on now... we are in good hands and need to get our title back.

Think his words are that of a man resigned to having no option but to see out his last 12 months as Barca are not willing to compromise regardless. I think it could have been worded differently if he still had hope of getting out this summer although that could be a simple case of a translation problem. Either way we will get him in 12 months if needs be, he will still be the best player on the planet just won’t have as long seeing him in a city shirt. It’s in Barcelona’s best interests to ask City to come in with a bid now and he leaves as amicably as possible now but If Bartomeu has proven anything in his time in charge, it’s that he doesn’t care what’s in Barcelona’s best interests.

It make take 12 months but We will get what we want, Messi will get what he wants and Bartomeu and Barcelona lose out in the worst possible way.

Well after reading his statement in full I've got to say well done to him... He wants to go but hasn't been allowed to... His bosses are cnuts.... They haven't got a clue what they are doing.... He's laid it all on the table...

While everyone had been flapping in here, City have conducted themselves faultlessly, Now is hopefully the time where the ball moves to our court and we stick a bid in... If not now in 5 months time when he only has 6 months to go on his contract... The pressure will be well and truly on their board then...

And as for this threads founder.....
I still love you fella... You've done a Stirling job keeping us up to date and entertained and I don't doubt your sources firmly believed he was on the way to us... Let's hope for another twist....

This was a time for Messi to show courage - and he’s come up short again. I think on balance he is best to stay there and go down with the sinking ship. City gave it a go but we just move on now... we are in good hands and need to get our title back.

IDK man, calling all your team mates shit and the club management fucking idiots and that you really don't want to be there on a global stage takes a lot of balls.
I wouldn't do it!

He wants out ,but doesn't want a legal battle with the club he loves over the 700million fee to move, so stays until the summer when it starts all over again.
No it won’t
He will leave at the end of the season at the very least
I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a twist over the coming few weeks or he leaves in January. I very much doubt his mood and performance level will be what it’s been given what’s happened and the fact he does not get on with the manager...unless of course he’s been bluffing all along which looks unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.