It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I’d be absolutely beyond shocked to see Martinez rock up. No reports all summer of him. Less than a month left in the window. Especially with the Italian media you’d have heard even a snippet from them. And it’s been nada. Such a pity Felix ain’t happening, talent.

The guy implied that you can't see all of his 200+ posts and implied that it was because he'd deleted them.

I'm saying you can see every one of those posts.
Thanks for heads up, just went through all his posts and I very much look forward to seeing Aouar, Semedo and alaba This season but it’s a shame Pep left in October but glad he has signed that contract extension now. Gutted united have got Allergri in but on a brighter note glad Sancho went to Chelsea. Hope Maguire can kick on with us this season and look forward to collecting my winnings thank to his tips on chilwell to us and Howe to spurs. The guy clearly knows his stuff

Thanks for heads up, just went through all his posts and I very much look forward to seeing Aouar, Semedo and alaba This season but it’s a shame Pep left in October but glad he has signed that contract extension now. Gutted united have got Allergri in but on a brighter note glad Sancho went to Chelsea. Hope Maguire can kick on with us this season. The guy clearly knows his stuff

Good stuff. Now do Tolmie.

No way the Martinez stuff is true. We won't be going into the season with Aguero, Jesus and him. All 3 of them expect to be starters. Next year or whenever Aguero/Jesus leaves.

No way the Martinez stuff is true. We won't be going into the season with Aguero, Jesus and him. All 3 of them expect to be starters. Next year or whenever Aguero/Jesus leaves.
Unless...

ST: Aguero/Martinez
LW: Sterling/Jesus
RW: Torres/Mahrez
CM: KDB, Bernardo, Foden
CDM: Rodri, Gundogan

Today but first tweeted yesterday

ManCity and RB Leipzig are negotiating another loan deal for Angelino, and Pep Guardiola’s side want them to pay €20M at the end of it

John Stones is prepared to stay at #ManCity this season to fight for his future and a place in Pep Guardiola’s team. [
@mcgrathmike
/
@TeleFootball

pep said recently we will talk about contracts in the break,why would he not be here when he is happy and has everything he wants , that says to me he was going to extend
[/QUOTE

the reason I don’t post much is because how busy my life is , Christ I’ve been accused of being Ian chessman some bloke Timperley of Facebook, I have no social media accounts, I definitely wouldn’t scroll through Twitter to post it on here And ruin my reputation! As A blue I post in good faith to share the information, don’t appreciate the negative comments , yes there’s been 1/2 players I’ve named which haven’t materialised but that doesn’t mean to say we was never interested , I don’t see you saying thanks when I’ve got signings correct in the past !

and To all the people who’ve inboxed me and I haven’t replied I apologise I’m just so busy with work I haven’t time to reply individually so did a comment on here to update you on what I know , a lot asking about Messi the deal is dead this summer . The lad from Lyon was our number 1 cm choice but I’ve not heard any news since and don’t want to post false information, no news maybe good news or it maybe dead in the water .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.