It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the CB’s we are after convince me. I’d like Upemacano as he looks a great prospect, otherwise I’d probably take the lad Soyoncu from Leics.

I am feeling more and more confident that we're not signing a centerback (let alone him actually landing and playing) before the wolves match

Can only assume we are putting all of our efforts into the miniscule chance of signing Messi which is why we haven't addressed any of the major problems we have with our season starting in less than a week and players seemingly disillusioned with Pep

Can only assume we are putting all of our efforts into the miniscule chance of signing Messi which is why we haven't addressed any of the major problems we have with our season starting in less than a week and players seemingly disillusioned with Pep
Oh well, it was good whilst it lasted. Relegation oblivion in 2025 by the sounds of it......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.