It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar is and has been a showboating , cheating dick long before the weekend

Yep Kaz,he has been all his career,we all know diving and cheating is widespread in the game,but he is by far the worse.The amount of times he rolls over after diving is fucking laughable,and add on the Grealish like screams.
Anyone who has played the game knows if you get done and are hurt,the last thing you do is roll about on the floor.

Must be a special talent if Neymar's managed to win more than any player on our team just diving, rolling and screaming around. Pep should take notes, maybe those are the key ingredients.

Different injury
Lose cartilage you can suffer from joint inflammation that flares up after training games. Cartilage lubricates and cushions bone at joints. It provides a smooth surface between joints, and if you lose some of that it can increase wear and tear. In that sense its general.

Fair enough, quite a few people think that. I personally don't care How much of a ****, instagram nobhead or gobshite a player is as long as he is consistently brilliant enough on the pitch to make City win at least two, preferably three trophies every single season. I want us to dominate. Destroy all hope the red shits have of matching us. I don't want to see rags or scousers lifting trophies.

But doesn't that make us exactly the same as them? I want to win everything but stay "classy" for want of a better word

Most goals we conceded last season came from the left hand side and we still havent signed a LB, dont want to hear Ake can play there etc. At our club right now there is no recognised LB apart from Mendy who has not been the Mendy of Monaco since the injuries. Cancelo yes been good there but hes a RB playing LB. We are going into the season hoping and praying right now that Mendy dosent get injured. Even though this Mendy is not the Monaco Mendy has a mistake in him.

Another reason we lost games last season, Midfield. We miss legs in the midfield energy, Rodri yes it was his first season so that can be excluded, but he was still slow , Gundogan slow not able to keep pace when the oppostions midfield counter. Foden hopefully will be played in midfield but i dont think Pep will play him there. KDB our best player does everything but he cant press and do all the midfield duties himself. Bernardo we are all hoping hes moved into the midfield but i think Pep just sees him as a RW or a false 9. We havent so far added any legs to midfield to help KDB.

I honestly think CB has been improved on with Ake. Ake was brilliant for bournemouth, him and Laporte together will be solid and will help us, and improve us alot in the backline. I might get destroyed for this but i think Midfield should be priority right now, the attack has been improved on Ferran torres looks like a bargain, Ake improves our defence. Gundogan, Rodri midfield seems to slow we need a new Fernandinho someone to cut passing lanes and bring energy to that midfield Allan wouldve been perfect from Napoli.

Overall i think the same problems will persist next season teams will target the left side since its our main weakness, also teams will gang up in midfield on Gundogan and Rodri as they are to slow meaning we are very vunerable to counter attacks. i really do hope we sign a LB and a mifielder by the end of this transfer window or Gundogan and Rodri can prove me wrong next season and be brilliant together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.