It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Wolves runs riot at our defence and we lose I expect much different transfer window from next week compared to if we beat Wolves.

Does anyone else think someone out of the blue will be signed????

I will be wrong but I have a sneakey feeling a Banardo like signing will happen while we play smoke & mirrors

God I'm clutching at straws here

Its going to be 1 crazy last few days could be hours at close of play

Yeah wouldn’t be surprised to see something out of the blue happen.

Similar to when we missed out on Alves and then instantly signed Danilo from out of nowhere.

I suppose Gimenez could have been that player, but news of our interest in him has broke.

Does anyone else think someone out of the blue will be signed????

I will be wrong but I have a sneakey feeling a Banardo like signing will happen while we play smoke & mirrors

God I'm clutching at straws here

Its going to be 1 crazy last few days could be hours at close of play
Dele Ali?
That would be out of the blue.
Just guessing!
KFA me

Dele Ali?
Just guessing!
KFA me
Dele Alli has met with Levy and told him he wants to move to Manchester City! City have offered £72 million but Levy wants £110 million and a Nando’s black card. Dele has packed his bags and said goodbye to his teammates. The signing is imminent despite the £38 million difference in valuations. Dele is prepared to go in strike to make the move happen.

Am I close?

Dele Ali?
Just guessing!
KFA me

e336fa8b67f046a489f6de1326f69d83.gif

Utter bullshit as per usual. There’s always a supposed deadline that miraculously changes the second said deadline has passed. If city come in after this imaginary deadline and offer whatever they wanted before are they going to turn around and say” sorry mate, deadlines gone no deal” are they bollocks. The only deadline is the transfer window closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.