It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
you've got to Let players develop !!!

Munich won the CL with their best player being a arsenal reject who was on loan at WBA

Their best player is not Gnabry. He is a very good player, but definitely not their best player.

Thiago and Lewandowski for me are their best players and i would say they have the best full back pairing in world football.

This is why they have won the Champions league and wiped the floor with everyone. Their team has great balance, something that we don't. This is why it is imperative to sign a left back and a centre back this window.

It also helps that they have clinical players up front too.

This is the level we should be aiming for.

Their best player is not Gnabry. He is a very good player, but definitely not their best player.

Thiago and Lewandowski for me are their best players and i would say they have the best full back pairing in world football.

This is why they have won the Champions league and wiped the floor with everyone. Their team has great balance, something that we don't. This is why it is imperative to sign a left back and a centre back this window.

It also helps that they have clinical players up front too.

This is the level we should be aiming for.

The Dipper full backs are the best in world football unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.