It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he can go back in 2 years when the cules call? We are not a Barca feeder club. Buy no more from them well apart from messi obv.

He'd sign a 6 year contract so if he wants to go back in 2 years they can pay €160m+

I hope fans aren't going to be so stupid as to object to signing players from one of the best academies in the world because 1 decided he wouldn't sign a new contract.

So he can go back in 2 years when the cules call? We are not a Barca feeder club. Buy no more from them well apart from messi obv.

I hope Txiki and Pep learn these barca kids always want to go back.... But saying that.. He has been basically told to fk off from barca despite there being issues there.... So if he signs... Hope we tie him to a long term contract

He'd sign a 6 year contract so if he wants to go back in 2 years they can pay €160m+

I hope fans aren't going to be so stupid as to object to signing players from one of the best academies in the world because 1 decided he wouldn't sign a new contract.

I'll object because most they let us have, are weak & no good.

If they want to send us a decent one, brilliant.

Leaving the negativity vs positivity debate aside, what are your thoughts on the long term replacement for Aguero?
The bar set by him has been so high that I think only 2 guys - Haaland and Felix will be able to match the hype. Personally, I would love to see Haaland but was distraught to see so many people calling it a 'dream' or 'unrealistic' over here and on Twitter. Heard that Torres can cross the ball well and I would love to see some headed goals.The best part is he's a blue and has been on City supporter pages until people figured out it was him.
This is going to become a big issue inside 12 months. I really like Jesus but so far he has excelled more as a 2nd striker than as no. 9 down the middle, leading the line. With KDB, Mendy, and possibly Torres are traditonal centre-forward like Kane could get 40 goals a season. I mention him because I think he might move soon but he has ankle problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.