It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we get a CB and at least try to get 1-2 more players in. Although, i suspect it's going to be 1 more maximum. Since Zinchenko is unlikely to leave this window due to his muscle injury, right?

But given the injuries we already have. As well as the fixture congestion that is going to last pretty much the entire season. I don't see how we could have too many players in any position, at any point of the season.

May be we need a CB but not That EXPENSIVE one. May be thats why we are after kounde.
There's no cheaper AND good option available on the market. Either you pay big and secure a player like Koulibaly, or you pay big and secure your future and also get a solid player like Koundé in. The market is rough

Lazio seem quite keen on Otamendi yet we are just basing it on the chance that Sevilla accept him in a deal. Not sure how a player like him is still at the club when he has been needed gone since last summer.

I wonder if last night's victory has changed the minds of our board re any more signings?. Maybe they feel Stones will be sufficient back up at centre half?

Uh no, Stones will not be our top right footed centre back post deadline day.

With the prospect of no fans in stadia this season I think it would be safe to say there is nothing in the piggy bank, unless some club wants to buy Stones, Garcia, or Otamendi. The players here already under contract have every right to stay where they are.
So you may well be wrong

With the prospect of no fans in stadia this season I think it would be safe to say there is nothing in the piggy bank, unless some club wants to buy Stones, Garcia, or Otamendi. The players here already under contract have every right to stay where they are.
So you may well be wrong
At the bare minimum Otamendi would be sent out on a subsidized loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.