It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I don’t think either kk or kounde would cost more than £75mil so doesn’t really change much that briefing.

Can’t believe we didn’t put a bid in for Suarez...would have been worth it just for the piss boiling down the East Lancs...

if you owned a car in demand and you wanted £75k for it, would you take £60k? Don't forget we are talking thousands here not the millions City are trying to negotiate.
Thing is there's 3/4 clubs who have the players we want and we only want one....4 cars all around the same price, if you needed or wanted to sell your knock a bit off so you're not left with an unsaleable commodity.

He’s probably agreeing with your logic as do I.

The last week will be crazy. The bluffers will all come to the surface.
Over the last 10 season we have been blessed to see some of the greatest football played in this country
Unfortunately in that time we have also attracted a bunch of supporters who think they know better than the people who run our club.
This is not fantasy football where you can change a player at the push of button and get what you want.
We are living in a different world at the moment and even we can not go throwing money around just to appease everyone.
Just because City come knocking on you're door for a player, doesn't mean you can inflate the price by 20% and think we will pay it.
City obviously set a price that we think is fair and they will not pay over the odds as has been proved in the past with Slabhead ,Fred and Sanchez ,who have all been a great success for their clubs !!!!
To all you newbies, stop flapping and wait to see what happens in the next week.

I was being sarcastic but don't let that get in the way of trying to look like Billy Big Bollocks on an internet forum.
I am sorry for the misunderstanding if that's true then pal.
There's been so much negativity on here recently that it's become practically impossible to tell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.